Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Musical Vibe Live

I always enjoy getting into the studio and putting together new songs. Most of the time, I work in my little studio and try my best to put songs together the best way I can. This was definitely fun times, going into a new environment and working with new people to make some good music.  It was challenging a little bit taking instructions with the stubborn attitude that I have but at the end of the day,  the song was fire. 

Here is just a sample of what Ack, keezhiphop, Melly G and I did. Rapper Keezhiphop was working on this song "Passion" putting his stamp on the lyrical flow and Melly G and I came in with the singing portion of the hook. Ack is an excellent producer putting together beats worth listening to in his studio out in Amityville, NY. Got to love the music that comes out of his heart. Great work! The track is crazy. Check out this YouTube link:

No comments:

Post a Comment