Sunday, October 21, 2012

Photography Challenge Day 1: Self-Portrait



I came across a photography challenge while browsing through Pinterest which I think is pretty cool because I love using the camera to capture different things and thought, that would be a different angle to writing from; and so, here is the first challenge: a self-portrait!

I know. I am a little behind in this challenge because I’ve seen many people participating in it months ago, but never too late to try something different. Pinterest actually has loads of things on their site that have caught my interest and put me into a place where I have been trying lots of different things from exercises, food choices, beauty tips and more.

The saying goes that if you are not willing to change, nothing will ever change.

I have been having a hard time keeping my hair together ever since I began working out on a regular basis. I am usually the one at the salon every weekend getting my hair done up for the week ahead, but then once I set foot into the gym on Monday morning, the beauty of the hair I just got done starts to change. The once pretty silkiness becomes dry and then I wonder why I even got my hair done.
Lately it has been unmanageable and in not so good condition, even after putting good treatments in it that I used to apply to my hair before.

This week was no different. I was set to get my hair done and it was a draw between getting my usual wash and set style or to get my hair braided.  I was so tempted to keep it the same but considering that nothing ever changes unless I change it, I decided to change it.

Not so bad I have to say.  My hair won’t sweat out after my first workout of the work week.  And I have a different look which is a good thing. A little change goes a long way.  Here is the picture!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment