Sunday, October 14, 2012

Poem: Past Sweet Confusion


 
In the midst of the rustling of the trees
Newness falls into my green grass on the other side to be
Seizing new opportunities that brings a need to be twice as bold
Powerless against the currents that come to define the folds
Inspired to dance to the final drop of sand emptying from the hour glass
Rhythm never grows tired when I feel it deep down in my craft
Even past the limits of the melody that flows beyond the red door
Dance to bluebirds in the spring like these things I love that make me more
 
The cluttered mind just seems to move past sweet confusion
Oh so far away from witnesses a cool crisp wind of change comes conclusions
Breezing through the morning feeling more motivated to unfold
Even more do I see the light of this unique craft of God’s mold
My world, my life and who I truly am is a story not yet told
Elevated and ready to seize new opportunities and the future hold
 
Mere words as desires to believe in something as this
Out into the sun where heights of heaven can be kissed
Today is where it all begins, the revelation of beauty
Iron out the truths to let the doubts be freed from me
Visions of cruising through the whole sky keep me alive
Along the lines of destiny and balance makes things alright
Time never felt so right to keep focus on heaven’s masterpiece
Especially at this moment, more inspired and motivated to be  
Defined as a child of God now even more faithful to believe
 
The cluttered mind just seems to move past sweet confusion
Oh so far away from witnesses a cool crisp wind of change comes conclusions
Breezing through the morning feeling more motivated to unfold
Even more do I see the light of this unique craft of God’s mold
My world, my life and who I truly am is a story not yet told
Elevated and ready to seize new opportunities and the future hold

No comments:

Post a Comment