Wednesday, January 2, 2013

T Core Fitness Trainer


Every now and then as we are watching television, an infomercial about a product will be shown on the screen that you think would be a great item for your home; you know the ones I talk of? They are always for just $9.99.
I decided to try one of those As Seen on TV exercise equipment I found in the store called the
T Core. Let me tell you; I did not think that my body could be this sore after using it for like ten minutes but it is.



It is easy to assemble with only three pieces that need to be screwed together. What I think is really great about the item is that you can adjust the resistance on your workouts for 40 lbs, 80 lbs, or 120 lbs.  I tried the 40 lbs and 80 lbs resistance workouts. 
The T Core has three positions for working out. You can sit it on your lap to do upper ab workout, sit it on your lap and sit in a upward crunch position for a lower ab workout or place it at your side and in a twisted position, work on your obliques.
 
 

I found it easy to use, adjust and do the movements. So easy to use that you might overdo it thinking you have superpowers and hurt yourself. But a great piece of equipment to have.  

The T Core also came with an instructional DVD and a six minute workout that might be cool to do. I mean six minutes is such a small span of time to do a workout, so it is convenient. This is my second time trying it and I really like it. They suggest using it on a daily basis which I will attempt because it is a simple strength training workout and I like it.
Disclaimer: I am not nor have I ever been employed by the company who makes and/or distributes the T Core fitness device.  I was not nor have I ever been hired to write or distribute information based on their product. I am however a consumer with an opinion with a willingness to share product information based on my usage and experience.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the information. I'm always leary to try infomercial products.

    ReplyDelete