Sunday, September 8, 2013

Harmony (A Poem & A Song)

The Soul Original Flow
 
I know!
The soul holds the know of the core zone
And in it, these melodies it unfolds
That for years been created but unknown
A singer with a writing hand on a roll
All relaxed after a nice and well deserved vacation
I had this mere musical sensation
To get on board and do what's only right
To sing those songs that I claim as mine
For I have the ability to pen and rhyme
And breathe a tune into this mere life
So why not let the world know
That I am more than a cover but an original show
And to see the responses I get from them
Is so encouraging, I want to do it again and again.
So here is just one of the many that I've written
I hope into your heart, my song will be fitting
Introducing to you,
Harmony, my song I shared on Youtube.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment