Friday, January 24, 2014

I'll Be There (Original by Stephanie Jeannot & Fred Simmons)

I was blessed with the opportunity to perform my original tune, “I’ll Be There” at Essence Bar in Brooklyn, NY with my band Stephanay JNote & the Musiqal Ones Band featuring Chango Everett on drums, Billy Grant on bass, Jazzy Matt on vocals and Fred Simmons on keys.

It is crazy how this song came about. We got together in Long Beach, NY at Chocc Fac studios for the first time and I listened to a series of tracks and fell in love with this one and got to writing immediately.  And the song “I’ll Be There” was born that day.  Such a blessing when the opportunity arises to share what God enables you to create. Prayerfully this song will not only touch your ears but your hearts as well.

Happy to have performed my song live with the original keyboardist who created the musical track, Fred Simmons.  The following is the video clip of it.  Please watch my live performance of “I’ll BeThere” and if you dig the song, like and/or comment.

Thank you for all your support. I appreciate you and love
you with the love of God. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment