Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Rehearsal Modes of JNote: Premium Weekend


Music has always surrounded my heart
and kept it afloat
in this river of life.

Music has always been a part of me
and I do not think it
will ever part from my soul.

It makes me unfold into a butterfly
from the
caterpillar that I once was

and it is because music always quenches my thirst.


And from listening started singing and from singing started imitating or trying to. It is amazing how artists and songs that touched me yesterday still have the same effect on me. And so it is always a pleasure just getting into my zone and afloat on their song and dance that somehow enhance me and make me who I was born to be; Individually me with musicality.

And so this weekend was no different; filled with music in some way. Glad for the opportunity to get with the old in crazy places, brush up on some originals and also create. Who would have thought I’d be the one practicing stage performance for my own material? I mean, I’ve been writing for a long time but God is faithful, so his time not mine.


And here we have the new episode of Rehearsal Modes of JNote featuring my cover of Michael Jackson’s “Rock With You” and also music snippets of my original tunes ”All Night Long and Premium.” Please check it out and let me know what you think.

 

 
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Please comment and let us know your thoughts or suggestions. Greatly appreciated. Thank you again and God bless you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment