Monday, February 3, 2014

For my Sweet Dedication

  
For my Sweet Dedication
 (Poem by Stephanie Jeannot) 
 


For birthdays
Those worth days
God creates
To cloud fade
And exclaim
For his grace
Give glory 
For New born days
And birthdays 
That he made
We celebrate
Change of age
Your upgrade
feet planting
Higher mountains
For blessings praise 
God's holy name 
For this wonderful day
_________________________________________________________



The latest webisode of Rehearsal Modes of JNote is dedicated to my little cousin who turned a beautiful, strong and sweet young lady with 16 years. With a blend of original and cover tunes, it includes a variety of music that is currently on ITunes or will be on my forthcoming album. Please watch and also please leave feedback.


 
Your reading of my post is truly appreciated.
Thank you all for your beautiful support. Have a fruitful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment