Sunday, February 9, 2014

Rehearsal Modes of JNOTE Oh Shoots and Original-adders




Songwriting is one of my favorite things to do besides singing and I am definitely in my zone when I am in the midst of it. From the songwriting to the creating melodies and singing them, all get my heart pumping and give me energy.

Thankful to be working with such wonderful singers, musicians and engineers helping me to make my project exactly what it ought to be.

This webisode especially features mostly original material as opposed to the past ones which included covers. These rehearsals featured are for upcoming events that I will definitely include original material as a part of the show.  Grateful for these past few days, weeks, months and I can see a lot of positive things on the way. 

And so here is the webisode. I pray that if you do watch it, you actually dig it and hopefully will also leave feedback. Thank you in advance.






Thank you so much for taking the time to include me in your world. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment