Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Flex the Technique Artist Roundup Revue

This Thursday, 

I'm gonna try something I never did before. I'm doing a full set of all originals at the Flex the Technique Artist a Roundup Revue happening at Brooklyn a nights located at 497 Dekalb a Avenue in a Brooklyn, NY.




It's going to be a night of music featuring Rapper Keez, Rapper TRP, Singer Jazz E Matt, Comedian Joe Show and more, all doing original music. The event will begin on March 13, 2014 at 7pm with food and drink specials and a karaoke contest. Immediately following will be the original flow show hosted by iSoul radio's Barry Mason and it's going to be hot. 

I'm excited to be a part if this amazing event and to be flexing my originals. We all will be. 

Hope to see you there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment