Sunday, April 27, 2014

All Night Long

Hey peeps!

I have had the pleasure of working with this incredible producer named Derrick Smith and together we have completed quite a few songs. 

We met years ago at an open mic competition at Soul Cafe in NYC that was hosted by Lenny Green and Shayla from 98.7 Kiss FM NY. That was about ten years ago and still, we have a great musical relationship that has resulted in some wonderful songs.

One of the songs is entitled, "All Night Long," a song about the joy of music and enjoying the beauty of it. 

I just added this song to my music library and would like to invite you in to listen to it and if you like it please download. Here is the link: http://www.reverbnation.com/stephanayjnote/song/20708562-all-night-long

I have been in the works of trying to get this song out into the public with hopes people will enjoy what they hear. I have been performing it at my shows and have just recently produced a video for it which is now available for viewing on Youtube.  If you have time, please check out my video on Youtube here and leave a comment because I need all the support I can get:
 
 



Thank you in advance for checking out my video.

Last night, I was blessed with the opportunity to be interviewed on the On the Edge Radio Show by Kaydee Barnett and my song "All Night Long" was featured in the program as well as "I'll Be There" which was completed with another incredible producer and mentor, Fred Simmons. What an incredible opportunity. If interested in listening to last nights live broadcast, check out the link here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kaydeelyssa/2014/04/26/spread-your-wings-showcase-saturday


Finally, I will be performing some of my original songs this coming Thursday night, May 1, 2014 at Brooklyn Nights located at 497 Dekalb Avenue in Brooklyn, NY. 



There will be a live band there featuring Michael Collins on keys, Mark Payne on drums and Trey Sharpe on bass. Hosted by myself and TRP, it will be a nice musical event.


This amazing event will also featured music from TRP (rapper), Jazz-E-Matt (singer), Marissa Cayaso (singer), and Stewart Thomas (singer) just to name a few. 


The event will begin at 8PM - 9PM with happy hour consisting of food and drink specials and then from 9PM artist showcase will run til about midnight.


Hoping you will come to listen, party, or maybe to even jump on the mic and do your thing as well.

 
Hoping to see you there!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment