Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I Appreciate God for Making Me A Musician

I appreciate music. But never considered myself a musician until I considered that my main instrument was hand-made by God. Imagine that!


It's funny!  I remember when I was kid, my parents gave me a keyboard and I would always toil with it every now and again but always focused on my voice more; and writing. I am a poet first; since grade school. 

I guess you can say my limited piano skills help me to create tracks because I am a songwriter who loves to write not only lyrics but the music behind it. Like in this song "Appreciate;" a song to honor and thank God for the wonderful talent of being a musician. It was created with Cakewalk Sonar and my Korg Triton LE (straight up audio). Check it out here:

APPRECIATE




Jeannot, Vocals and Piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment