Saturday, September 20, 2014

My Nails Did in Five Minutes

Sometime there's time to do the things you know you want and deserve and then there are times when you just don't get those special moments.

I tell you; there is nothing like sitting in that wonderful massage chair at my nail salon to get my nails and feet done. There's just something about allowing someone to beautify you just a little bit more than you are right now. 



But those times when you don't have an available moment for it, there are always other options. 



For instance! Today, I had to wake up bright and early to drive up to Great Adventures Them Park to sing with the ATM Band. Sound check is early so we had to make sure to be there on time. Disappointedly, I didn't get a chance to get my nails done. But who says I can't have salon quality looking nails? 




I was able to put on my nail dresses by Kiss My Nails on and in less than five minutes, my nails look performance ready. Thank God for my affordable option. 


No comments:

Post a Comment