Friday, September 19, 2014

Prayers for Los Cabos

I will never forgot traveling to Los Cabos, Mexico with my sisters for an awesome vacation. 



What a place! Beautiful all around. The water, the sites, the weather; made me not only love it but constantly talk about the wonderful place it was to others. 


Now to hear of Hurricane Odile basically destroying it and trapping tourists in, leaves me with sorrow. 

Hurricane Odile was a category three storm. With it's 30 mile winds, it knocked out power and left people struggling to find food and water. 

As much as I loved the land I got to know only for a short while, I can honestly say that my heart is torn to hear of this tragedy. Let's keep the dwellers of Cabo San Lucas in prayer. For as visitors, we come in and out but those who live there have to remain and deal with all the destruction and loss. May God bless Los Cabos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment