Friday, July 29, 2016

Peacefully Flowing Water & Raccoons

When I was in Montreal, I noticed something different about that city that I found interesting. 

Every other block you turn, there is water running as an attraction. Yes, it is beautiful but smelling the water also changed my breathing each time I passed by one of the freely, flowing water sources. 



I think the clearer breathing makes your mind also operate differently and you fall under the spell of its calmness and suddenly, you are no longer walking a tight rope and stressed at everything around you and regressing your anger to your next undeserving victim. 

The reason I say that is because, I visited Mont Royal, which is one of the highest peaks in the second most populous Francophone speaking country of the world, and up there, you can see the entire city. 



Back at home, I heard about a 76-year-old man who was bitten in several places by a raccoon in A heavily wooded park in Morris County which I thought was really interesting. 

Why?

While on Mont Royal, amongst all the people gathered around and taking pictures of Montreal were raccoons. Huge ones. 




They were just walking around peacefully among the people, not harming anybody and definitely not trying to bite any of the unprovoking tourists seeing the spectacular view right next to them. Had it been in New York, the next day would feature a news report about someone having been bitten and being tested for rabies. Then it made me think. 

We need more water freely flowing everywhere. Water is like a magic potion I think; freely and naturally flowing and all of a sudden, you smell it and it opens your mind.  I think it changes the nature of everyone and everything. Talk about peacefully flowing. 

Just a thought! 

2 comments:

  1. Blessings to you Stephine Jnote.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Frankie Johnson. I appreciate you reading my post. God bless you!

      Delete