Thursday, July 21, 2016

Sparks of Nouveau Energie

Take off for destination moon. We reached the air and there was nothing but blue skies. Thank God for the sunny weather. And also for the empty seats. One for me and one for my spirit to experience the cabin pressure's calmness as it began its recharging. 



"What a way to adjust my mask," you say! "What a way to face away from reality," you say! "Definitely," I respond. "I needed to attend to my mental needs. How long can I carry all this baggage without putting it down for a rest to power back up for the remainder of the run?" 

Here I am standing around where I can see everything for what it is. The world from the clouds looks so small when you consider the universe. The baggage came from me just peering out from one window. But when you vacate from the mundane, you realize life est plus grande than the one channel that your mind is used to. Change, il est importante. 

And so, to someplace different I scatter. Through clear skies I fly. Canada is where I land. And all of a sudden, I am incredibly happy experiencing a wonderfully different kind of rhythm to my life. Ironically, I am finding footing on sparks of nouveau energy in the 72 degree moment. 



Bienvenue energie! 

6 comments:

  1. Looking at life from a different perspective now and then really can be energizing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I really feel so refreshed and it is a wonderful feeling.

      Delete
  2. I love the HaHaHa statue! What a fun spot to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I thought that was pretty peculiar to have there.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy Canada! So beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I had a fantastic time.

      Delete